Find yourself some steep chutes and stacked pillow lines to take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.
When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes – including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain
- Product Manual
- BEND Directional Camber
- SHAPE Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- FLEX Directional Flex
- CORE FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core
- FIBERGLASS Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING The Channel™
- FEATURES Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY 3-Year Warranty
Why not ask for packages including bindings and skins?
“Great shape, freestyle focussed split!”